If you come to Giant Dwarf you have consumer rights apparently. Giant Dwarf will reluctantly comply with its obligations under the Australian Consumer Law. You can find out more here.
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
- Giant Dwarf does not offer refunds or exchanges because of a change in your personal circumstances (for example being late or if you are not able to attend unexpectedly).
- Giant Dwarf will offer a refund or exchange of paid ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated and you don’t want to attend the rescheduled or relocated event.
- If you do want a refund:
3.1. you need to request it within a reasonable time;
3.2. proof of purchase may be required;
3.3. if the Consumer Law permits, transaction/admin costs may be deducted from the refund;
3.4. the total amount you paid (including any fees or charges) will in most circumstances be the maximum amount Giant Dwarf will repay you.
Conditions of entry
The conditions of entry into Giant Dwarf events are:
4. Entry conditions – You may be denied entry, or required to leave, if:
4.1. you are intoxicated or under the influence of illicit drugs, disruptive; or
4.2. you are detracting from other people’s enjoyment of the event unreasonably; or
4.3. you don’t comply with any additional terms and conditions for the event set by the event Producer or Giant Dwarf; or
4.4. you refuse to submit to a search of your bag, person or possessions unreasonably;
4.5. it’s reasonable to do so in the fair assessment of Giant Dwarf management.
5. Late arrivals – If you arrive late, you will not be able to enter until a suitable break in the event (if any).
6. No recording – Unless you’re told otherwise, use of cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including on mobile phones) is not permitted .
Giant Dwarf is required to collect information relating to your name, email address and IP address as part of the booking process on our website. By using this site you agree to the collection and storage of this information. Financial information may also be provided by you to third parties (Stripe or PayPal) as part of the booking process, and may be linked to information stored on our site by use of an anonymised token.
If you would like access to or the removal of your personal information held by Giant Dwarf, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to oblige. For access to your information held by our financial partners please contact the merchant in question.