Let Sydney’s best storytellers entertain you with tales that are as funny and surprising as they are true!
Join us at A Likely Story in March for live comedy storytelling, as five performers spin a yarn on the theme “Drawing the Line”.
Hosted by Concetta Caristo (PedestiranTV, ABC’s Fresh Blood, FBi Radio) and featuring 🔥🔥🔥 lineup of:
– Jacinta Gregory (Two Queers Walk into a Bar)
– Brendan Hancock (Two Queers Walk into a Bar)
– Harry Jun (SBS Voices, Comedy Store)
– Challito Browne (ABC’s Frayed)
– Emma Ryan (A Likely Story)
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
Please do not attend if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, have travelled overseas within the last 14 days or have been in direct or indirect contact with a suspected or confirmed case of Covid-19.
CARD/CONTACTLESS PAYMENT ONLY – We are no longer taking cash sales
Please adhere to social distancing at all times and follow direction from venue staff.
Masks are recommended.
The venue will be taking a number of precautionary measures to ensure patron safety, including:
– Hand sanitiser dispensers
– Signage and social distancing markers throughout the venue
– Regular sanitising of the venue and a full clean between sittings
Pop in before the show for a drink and a physically distanced mingle!
Giant Dwarf is a licensed venue. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
The venue reserves the right to refuse admission to any person. Any discriminatory, illegal or aggressive behaviour, will not be permitted.