Directed by Darren Gilshenan;
Actor, writer, and exceptional storyteller, Rob Carlton is looking back over 30 years and reliving four big moments that made him the confused, but happy, man he is today – Sexual taboos, big big lies, deep heartaches and blind hope.
In this hilarious, heartfelt, and to-the-core relatable expression of how confusing and joyous it is to be alive, Rob takes us on a roller coaster word journey with true stories that would have made a better man wise. Instead, they’ve just made this man clearly confused.
So come catch this Sydney exclusive one man show, across three great nights at the Giant Dwarf venue in Surry Hills.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Please do not attend if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, have travelled overseas within the last 14 days or have been in direct or indirect contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19. Please find all our COVID-19 protocols here.
- Patrons are required to check into the Service NSW app or Service NSW webform upon arrival.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission to any person. Any discriminatory, illegal or aggressive behaviour, will not be permitted.
- CARD/CONTACTLESS PAYMENT ONLY – We are no longer taking cash sales
- Venue doors open a minimum of 30 minutes prior to show start time. Pop in before the show for a drink and a physically distanced mingle!
- Giant Dwarf Theatre is an On-premises licensed venue.