Trusty Shoes Productions presents:
“I’m not an industry darling, but I play squash with some people who are*
An hour of stand up comedy from one of Sydney’s favourite acts.
*replace ‘squash’ with ‘chess’ if you think that’s funnier.
As seen on the ABC, SBS and (his brother’s) Netflix (account).
“extremely quick witted… a loveable character ★ ★ ★ ★” Adelaide Advertiser
“Genuinely funny… pacing and delivery awesome” Daily Telegraph
Live Broadcast link will be emailed to online watching ticket holders approximately 30mins prior to start time
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Please do not attend if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, have travelled overseas within the last 14 days or have been in direct or indirect contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19. Please find all our COVID-19 protocols here.
- Patrons are required to check into the Service NSW app or Service NSW webform upon arrival.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission to any person. Any discriminatory, illegal or aggressive behaviour, will not be permitted.
- CARD/CONTACTLESS PAYMENT ONLY – We are no longer taking cash sales
- Venue doors open a minimum of 30 minutes prior to show start time. Pop in before the show for a drink and a physically distanced mingle!
- Giant Dwarf Theatre is an On-premises licensed venue.