1. Example ticket discount prices are based on average single member prices and may vary between events. Discounts may not apply for special events, festivals, premieres, and externally managed events. Advertised prices do not include booking fees (if applicable).
2. Supporters may bring 1 guest to the same event at the applicable member price for their category. Guests are required to provide a valid concession card to receive Senior / Student member prices.
3. Some events may be age restricted and will require proof of age. Alcohol will not be provided to anyone under the age of 18 and proof of age may be requested when purchasing alcohol at the bar. Staff may refuse to serve alcohol in accordance with the requirements of their RSA training.
4. Supporters will receive discounts on bar items at the discression of staff, and discount options may be revoked if staff believe a purchase is not being made in good faith by a membership holder.
5. Supporters benefits can only be redeemed through the presentation of your proof of membership email or number at the theatre bar; or by purchasing tickets online with a valid membership login. Tickets purchased in person at the venue will not be available with a supporter discount. Bar goods sold online may not offer member discounts.
6. Supporters can receive loyalty points toward their GiantDwarf member account each time they buy a ticket, resulting in benefits for regular customers. These benefits do not guarantee admission to any event and seats are subject to availability.
7. Payment of membership fees must be made before purchasing any tickets to receive supporter benefits with that purchase. Discounts and points are not retroactive. Seniors / student rates applicable only upon presentation of relevant concession card. Membership fees are strictly non-refundable. Recurring membership is valid for one month from the last date of payment, and may be revoked at any time.
8. Membership cards may be made available for customers who support the theatre. Please contact GiantDwarf staff if a card is required. Membership cards are not transferable. All membership cards remain the property of GiantDwarf theatre.
9. GiantDwarf reserves the right to revoke access privileges for all membership types should misconduct and / or abuse of membership privileges be found. Misconduct includes, but is not limited to; the resale of membership cards, membership benefits and discounted tickets; the use of the card by persons not named on the membership; suspected excess usage of the membership as a result of non-personal use; suspected purchase of excess discounted items as a result of non-personal use and / or commercial or private resale.
10. All information is correct at time of print and is subject to change without notice.